12 Ton Battery Operated Crimper – 902-541
- High pressure 12 ton crimping force
- Micro computer control system automatically detects pressure while crimping.
- Pressure releases automatically - The tool will stop pressing and release 90% of its force when pressure reaches maximum value.
- The tool is equipped with a double piston pump which quickly makes contact to the material and then transitions to a slower, high pressure crimp.
- The crimping head has a 350 degree range of movement in order to gain better acces to tight corners and other difficult working areas.
- If a deviation from the set operation or a low battery charge is detected then an audible warning and red display flashes.
- Easy to use one trigger control
Full squeeze trigger to start working
Half squeeze to stop applying pressure
Rlease trigger to return piston to original position
- Li-ion batteries do not have memory and will not self discharge. Even after long periods of non-operation the tool is always ready to operate. 50% more capacity and shorter charging cycles compared to NiMH batteries.
- A temperature sensor makes the tool stop working if it reaches 140 degreen ferenheit. It will return to normal working operation once the tool has cooled down.
|Crimping Force||12 Ton|
|Crimp per charge||120 crimps|
|Crimping cycle||6 - 18 seconds (varies based on cable size)|
|Charging time||2 Hours|
|Crimping dies||AWG6, AWG4, AWG2, AWG1/0 thru 4/0, 300MCM, 350MCM, 500MCM, 600MCM, 750MCM|