Work for Eclipse Tools
We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for smart people who want to grow with us. Let’s make one thing clear: Eclipse Tools is not the place for you if you just want to come along for the ride. We want people who sprint, not mosey. We want people who question, not comply. We want people who are energetic, attentive, flexible and highly motivated.
One of our key company values is Wonder. We want all of our associates — whether in sales, customer service or fulfillment — to always be wondering how they could improve Eclipse’s processes, products and themselves. Good enough is never good enough at Eclipse.
We reward our hard-working team with growth opportunities and great benefits, including:
- 100 percent of health insurance premiums paid for employees
- Two weeks of vacation and one week of personal time per year
- Simple IRA match up to 3 percent of an employee’s contribution
Open Positions at Eclipse Tools
Eclipse Tools is currently hiring for the following positions:
Warehouse Associate (X1) — Amelia, VA
Eclipse Tools, an importer and wholesale distributor of tools for the Electronics, Electrical, and Low Voltage markets is seeking two Warehouse Associates to work in our warehouse team. We offer a clean, comfortable, heated/air conditioned pack and ship environment and a great team of people to work with. We are located in Amelia, VA, just a short ride west of Chesterfield via Genito Rd or 360 and accessible from the west end of Richmond via 288.
You’re perfect for this role if…
…you are in love with details and are extremely detail oriented and despise making mistakes
…you have previous warehouse experience in a high-paced, volume driven warehouse
…you don’t mind being on your feet all day, clocking several miles walking the warehouse
…you are energetic and a self-starter, requiring little supervision once given responsibilities
…you have an inherent “ownership mindset” and treat the resources of the company as you would your own
…you are a smart critical thinker always striving to improve not only your processes but also yourself
…you have the “do what it takes” attitude we need
…you embrace change, to grow we must always change/improve
- Eclipse Tools is a small and fast growing company, which means this position has a ton of growth potential, we promote from within whenever possible
- Benefits are great for such a small company, we think big
- We have very high expectations for performance and results
What You’ll Need:
- Experience that proves you are capable of performing this job effectively
- The right personality and drive to succeed, excellent track record and references
- Computer skills, shipping software and preferably ERP system of some kind
What You’ll Get:
- Compensation: Competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience and abilities
- Health insurance premiums paid 100% for employees
- Vacation two weeks and Personal time one week per year.
- Simple IRA (kind of like a 401K) match of the first 3% of employee contribution
Sound like a good fit for you or someone you know?
Don’t waste time. Send your resume with salary history to email@example.com — no calls and no recruiters, please.